Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I need to catch up

OK iI nedd to catch up on my bloging so here it is, but they are in different orders and old pictures but who gives.

                                                           favorite picture of beau

                                                        Maddie and I on a swing

                                                   LOVE THIS KID  you da bome
                                       Love those blue eyes I think he belongs in my family.
                                                                   Hand him over!!
                                         I took a picture of juilie and she took a picture of me
                                  Come home and when you do I better still be your favorite cousin!
                                                                  I still I'm right?
                               This is random but I got up on the flow rider which is a big deal

2 comments:

  1. I should start having you blog for me. You have all the good pictures of Beau! I love the picture of you and Maddie swinging. It makes me want to pinch your buns. Hard.

    And I can't believe you are a FLOW RIDA! Cute surfer girl. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete